Great deal on Stanley Thermos

krixxer

Turn it over and see where it's made, then call back in 23 years and see if it still keeps the food or drink hot. They are not made in the US for about the past 5+ years.

Sorry to say Fisherman not much else is made there or here any longer. I sure got the shock of the year when I brought home my first time ever brand spanking new Chevy Silverado in 2011 with the 25 KMS I put on it during the test drive. My Uncle opened the door and said " Lets see where she was made "

MEXICO

I wanted to cry. México and not México Nevada. So my baby traveled over 3000KMS before I took it for a run. I made steel for the big 3 for 30 years and my first new vehicle was made in México.

So I don't think it's much of a big deal a cup is made in China or wherever.

México!

Sorry to say Fisherman not much else is made there or here any longer. I sure got the shock of the year when I brought home my first time ever brand spanking new Chevy Silverado in 2011 with the 25 KMS I put on it during the test drive. My Uncle opened the door and said " Lets see where she was made "

MEXICO

I wanted to cry. México and not México Nevada. So my baby traveled over 3000KMS before I took it for a run. I made steel for the big 3 for 30 years and my first new vehicle was made in México.

So I don't think it's much of a big deal a cup is made in China or wherever.

México!

Should have bought a Tundra!!!

They are built in Texas. :lol: