Spirit moose killed by hunters in NS

chris.brock

Not an albino - it has black eyes making it leucistic or amelanistic, don't remember exactly which one. Albino animals aren't missing any genes, its just that the genotype for albinism is expressed rather than the normal type.

Wow wild story. I highly doubt they wanted to start a war with anyone. Seems like there willing to write there wrong and go to the ceremony. Throw a human in the mix and there's always room for error. Everyone makes mistakes how else you gonna learn.

They didn't know it was somthing sacred to the native tribe and they've put their best foot forward trying to appologize by giving the pelt to the tribe....thats pretty solid effort if you ask me.

They really didn't do anything wrong, immoral or illegal and they certainly didn't "need" to do anything but they took the high road regardless so I think its all good... :clapping:

I would have let it pass and settled for a yearling....much better tasting than an old Bull like that ...this type of story resurfaces every so often all over the country..pretty self serving is my opinion of the hunter..promoting this caused them a world of publicity for the wrong reasons...