Some peoples children...

farsider

Ya sounds pretty cruel to me too !!! It's been all over the news and the paper too !!!! Also heard the MNR did a blitz on the ganaraska river and charged 21 people with various offences including snagging salmon over limit netting fish and fishing without licences and all kinds of charges conservation officers dressed as plain clothes fishermen and went right to town on the gong show !!!! Good for them ......

Ya sounds pretty cruel to me too !!! It's been all over the news and the paper too !!!! Also heard the MNR did a blitz on the ganaraska river and charged 21 people with various offences including snagging salmon over limit netting fish and fishing without licences and all kinds of charges conservation officers dressed as plain clothes fishermen and went right to town on the gong show !!!! Good for them ......

About time! Now if they'd just do that once a week...

Edited by Christopher k

Found this from another site.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/men-fined-after-pestering-moose-in-dryden-1.1874393

With that kind of punishment, I am sure they will curb their ways.

Keep the boat! Our Fines/punishment are so toothless.

Cheers,

Mark

Heard this yesterday. I was totally disgusted. ASS :asshat:

About time! Now if they'd just do that once a week...

They could do it everyday,and get them. Night time would be the best. Cockrouses hate the light. :whistling:

Pretty messed up. Who the hell would do that? To see it and watch it is one thing but to harass the animal is a poor judgement call on them. And to think there was a few of them in the boat and not one had the right of mind to say stop it.....well they got what they deserve.

You do realize CO's don't bust people for speeding, right? They aren't cops.

in port hope police officers have been trained to act on the CO's behalf, beleive theresnow 4 or 5 port hope police that check on the river, not the mnr

Edited by FloatnFly