We went bass fishing... hmmm

Bassassins

Today we were both together on the water again and joined John to do some BASS FISHING - it was a breathtaking launch and such a beautiful day on the water!!! I guess we must have made up with mother nature - she hadn't been very nice to us this year so far.

CwNit2T.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY the big fish didn't get the message that we were on the JDB looking for them. We started early hunting for smallies in deeper water - found dink pike and lots of bite offs. Moved on to fish for largies in some slop and weed beds - found greedy greedy perch and a tank of a smallie.

BPbejLo.jpg

60XEBhG.jpg

NJkbbwu.jpg

p1FJeue.jpg

4ItnUJ2.jpg

When the sun got over head we were able to find some largies under trees in a back channel but couldn't find anything with any size - clone 1 1/2 - 2lbs pigglets.

Not the report we were planning on writing and a very strange day indeed BUT we won't complain.

dP8Wz3U.jpg

More adventures coming soon!

Tight lines..

Thanks Guys!

Hey, I can see your photos now......what did you do different?

Nice perch, and great photos too!!

S.

That is awesome to hear Sinker - we used tinypics before to upload all of our photos but for other reasons we started using imgur instead (cleaner pictures and super simple to do multiple photos at a time - we were recommended it by a friend) - pumped that it also fixed the other issue. We had only heard from a couple of people they didn't work so I can't imagine how many people actually didn't see them. Happy everyone can view things now!!! :)

Edited by Bassassins