Esox University

It's on my fishing bucket list (which keeps getting longer and longer it seems lol) to go to Lake of the Woods for their annual musky school, learn from some of the best musky fishermen around. Apparently if you want tips from the best musky fisherman around, you only need to read this forum!

http://www.muskyhunter.com/musky-matters/canada-university-of-esox-school-produces-108-muskies/

Back to back years catching not only the biggest fish at the school but also the most, outfishing guys who have fished that lake for years and TEACH people about musky fishing? I'm continually amazed by how great many of the people on this forum are at catching fish. Congrats to Cowanjo, that is very very Impressive!

Also notice the shout outs for Handlebarz musky lures. Not only are the members of this forum great anglers but you make great baits too!

John in a awesome dude and very humble about his accomplishments he sure does have them figured out for LOTW as he boated 11 musky for the week which 8 of them he took on Handlebarz I could not believe it when he told me about it on there way home last week. I hope Greg or John get a full report together I know the pictures are on a few different cameras I have some of them they are great fish I will just share his victory pose with Jim Saric so as to not get the fish lengths wrong on the others.

Congrats John you rocked it again as Steve Heiting said

This is unprecedented, said Musky Hunter Managing Editor Steve Heiting. We have had students win these awards more than once, or win both at one school, but never win both two years in a row. John definitely did well.

49BBAFE9-F600-4D46-AD08-B6ADF1A6F67B-610

Thanks everyone Roaring Dan (Greg) and Craig (Im Hooked) are incredible great mates and awesome net men at lotw (They are also awesome musky guys on pigeon I become net man), I have had an awesome season so far with most ever musky - LOTW it draws you back as I kept thinking how many I lost and Craig/Greg even this year. We saw more than 150 fish each! during five days. I must say for those who know me that I had no clue when I moved to canada that everyone here would help me so much when I started - I know lew and slowpoke plus Dax deserve incredible amount of credit as when i started this obsession five years ago never thought I would end up this hooked, then Mike P - brownie and I will never forget a great time out and the lures he makes are unbelievable - I am sure Roaring Dan will tell the story of how both of my custom specials from mike were lost in the first hour! and that is why it wasn't 11 from 11 on handlebarz

i am going to get my PB with Mike P at LSC later this year she is waiting for me. i also feel Karma is paying me back I had a great afternoon with Leaf4 above to show him and I got paid back in spades.

I look forward to dans post!