NF wiring issue on my Lund

fishindevil

Anyone around in the sturgeon lake area can give me a hand with a wiring issue?? My bilge pump is not working and I have power to switch but seems when I had the timer on my livewell pump replaced they fed into another wire?? I don't have all the testers and stuff myself !! Heck not even sure about that !!!! Lol....and I did find a corroded small broken wire but it doesn't seem to come off the bilge pump ?? An electrician I am not

I'm the kind of guy that had to call the electricians to change the batteries in my flashlight at work. Just this year when I replaced the battery my bilge no longer worked. Forgot to put the wires onto the battery posts, they were jammed somehow below the battery tray. Sometimes it's the silliest things. Possible?

Yes I towed the boat into Don Hyde marine to have them check it out, took them a record 2 minutes, no charge just a good laugh.

on my lund terry they are separate....2 bilge pumps.... one manual one auto ...great feature when dockin the boat over nite on the water...

im thinking it could be a time for a new pump

Edited by workwear

I would cut the wire coming from the pump and touch the wire directly to a battery... That'll tell you if your pump is dead (usually the problem)... If by chance it runs doing this you simply put male/female connections where you cut (male on pump end... female on wire going to the switch) and troubleshooting is easier next time...