Cabin rental on pigeon lake or kawartha lake help

Handlebarz

Mike, you can hit any of the 3 lakes- Pigeon, Upper Buckhorn or Chemung. All 3 are connected. Scottsman Point is a good place. Muskie and Walleye can be had a very short distance from there. Let me know if and when you come down and I would be more than happy to take you and your darling out on my "milk run".

Cheers, Ron...

I've never stayed at green acres, but its a great area for fishing, and close to Gannons narrows if you want to head into chemong or buckhorn.

Its only about 10 mins from bobcaygeon as well.

Good location for sure. Sandbar is just north of the park for the kids, or if you just want to play in the sun.

Pm if u go and I can share some info. I've fished that area a lot.

S.

I've been to both Pigeon Lake Resort and Camp Fisherman. They were both just fine for us. Nothing spectacular, just your basic cottages. They are both at good locations for fishing on Pigeon. Actually, I think it was Camp Fisherman were I saw someone filet a large musky for the first time. Read plenty of recommendations for Scotsman Point as well, just haven't managed to get there yet. There's also another place right beside Camp Fisherman called Camp Ashtabula. Never stayed there, but looked alright.

Never stayed at Green Acres, but I THINK they only have 1 or 2 cottages if I recall correctly. Might be mixing it up with another place.

Been on pigeon all my life mike so would go with Ashtabula if they have a spot for you good launch and docks so you are right about dead center of the lake can go for miles in either direction and also hit chemong buckhorn and have miles of wTer to fish !!!!!! Need any info give me a shout !!! Better call soon so you will have a spot