3P's

krixxer

Love the Ottawa area worked in the capital during the 80*s and lived in Carleton Place had a lot great fishing on Misisippi Lake for walleye and huge large mouth bass and there was also good fishing on the Misisippi River.Great report and love the pics looks like you guys had a good long weekend congrats.

Cheers Mitch......

Great report !!!Those perch look tastey for sure.

X2 for Mississippi Lake !! I had realtives with a cottage there and did alot of Bass fishing there. Caught a few huge Musky in the lake too.

The ottawa river is a great fishery. Caught my fair share of nice walleye out of Shirleys Bay, in front of Aylmer.

That entire region is beautiful! Fishing is great and now that one of my ol' friend is in the area I'm sure I’ll get to fish the around there a few times this year.

Thanks to everyone that gave me some tips on the area last week.

kris

All of Eastern Ontario is a mecca for fishing! Looks like you found some success, great stuff!

Great report !!!Those perch look tastey for sure.

X2 for Mississippi Lake !! I had realtives with a cottage there and did alot of Bass fishing there. Caught a few huge Musky in the lake too.

The ottawa river is a great fishery. Caught my fair share of nice walleye out of Shirleys Bay, in front of Aylmer.

Mercman, would you have any photos of these Muskies from Mississippi Lake? You aren't the first to claim that they have caught Muskie in there but no one as of yet can prove it via pictures.

RJ

Edited by RJackson

Great report, Krixxer! Are you sure you mean the St Lawrence and not the Ottawa?

nah we too the hour drive from Embrun to the St Lawrence looking for pickerel.

Pickerel are generally smarter than me and since I was after a fish fry we switched over to perch in the afternoon.

RJ I think we might have some friends in common..... Perhaps some 3 degrees of separation but would you know anyone that works for State Farm? My buddy in the pictures does and he's been telling me some stories that he has heard around the office cooler. From what I've been told the wife and you are quite the fishing maniacs!