For the Barrie colts fans

misfish

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

if colts lead in the 3rd, watch for my goon prediction to come true. as a season ticket holder in the western conference i see my fair share of london in the regular season. other that windsor, no team takes losing worse than the knights. watch for the ruperts to take cheapshots if they are down late. sportsmanship and "losing gracefully" starts with the coach and hunter staarted trying to blame losing on 'barrie diving" after last game. interestingly, the knights have had more PP's this series than barrie.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

also, good on the colts. for years fans have referred to the East as being the weaker conference. not many, including myself, gave them a chance against the powerhouse that is the london knights. but it seems scheifele has decided to show that he is a man amongst boys and is dominating the knights.

go colts go (anybody but london)

Was at the game last night. I didn't notice any embellishments myself (although I know I missed a couple of the infractions). Both teams played hard last night, there were non calls on trips and even a too many men by the knights. London controlled the 1st 2 periods after Barrie scored on the 1st shift of the game. Niederberger held the Colts in for the entire game, and then the Colts woke up in the 3rd. Ryan Rupert was involved in an altercation with around 34 seconds left, where he was pushed into Niederberger by Laser, and then gave Niederberger a couple shots. London is by no means out of the series, Barrie needs to finish off the Knights as soon as possible, the Knights could easily force a Game 7 (and win) judging by the way they have played in the series

funny you mentioned the ruperts my son played 5 years against these 2 in minor hockey( minor peewee til minor midget)....lets just say I seen them goon it up more than a few times over that period.

Edited by bowslayer

Junior hockey is the greatest entertainment value for your buck. We go to a lot of Jr A and Jr B games. It's still affordable and you can get tickets unlike the big boys in the "show".

It was an entertaining series for sure. I was full flipper mode last night between the OHL game and the Leaf game.

WR