Z118 in 8 to 12 weeks

StarTzar

You will love the Ranger, I made the switch years ago and happy I did. They are not the fastest hull on the market but have an awesome ride. I fish Erie quite a bit and have no issues hitting the big waves .

That's what we got told, not the same hull as the Stratos, which is more speed oriented, but as you mentioned the ride on the Ranger is much more stable on choppy windy days.

I have no doubt we will enjoy the Ranger to it's fullest.

You will love the Ranger, I made the switch years ago and happy I did. They are not the fastest hull on the market but have an awesome ride. I fish Erie quite a bit and have no issues hitting the big waves .

55 mph is good enough for us.

We are looking forward to the stability the Ranger will give us in rough water.

Nice :Gonefishing:

What do you mean nice? It's your post. Why don't you post a classified here for her unless the deal for a trade is done? She sure is clean looking. I know the Ranger will serve you well for a couple of Bassassins.

Was that you passing me last opener doing 50? Do you know how many smallies you ran over? I might not be going fast but get nervous when the capt. tells me to put on a crash helmet in a boat!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't believe a fish just jumped 12' from shore as I was typing, it surely must be a sign from above. Might not be a bass but it's a fish. That 9 AM T time would be cancelled if I had a battery in the boat today.

Was that you passing me last opener doing 50? Do you know how many smallies you ran over? I might not be going fast but get nervous when the capt. tells me to put on a crash helmet in a boat!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't believe a fish just jumped 12' from shore as I was typing, it surely must be a sign from above. Might not be a bass but it's a fish. That 9 AM T time would be cancelled if I had a battery in the boat today.

Nah ,not me I was doin 75 :D Go fast,burn gas,catch bass!