One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

I know this thread hasn't been active in a couple of days, but this came out not too long ago, I suggest people look at the pictures and read the comment in the initial photo and look when it is dated.

How difficult do you think it is to fake the date on a picture or article?

Edited by JohnBacon

Its the media it must me true! Since they're always so honest. I don't know which side to believe, but once third party photos videos start coming out it wouldn't surprise me if the outcome is shocking once again.

Anytime there's a disaster, there's always some kind of conspiracy theory behind it.. 9//11, Sandy Hook, hell the US landing on the moon. The funny part is you actually fall for it..

Anytime there's a disaster, there's always some kind of conspiracy theory behind it.. 9//11, Sandy Hook, hell the US landing on the moon. The funny part is you actually fall for it..

I can say the exact same thing to you for falling for what the media tells you....don't you find a lot of these incidents come to a conclusion far too quickly? You gotta realize none of us will ever understand what exactly happened there, not a single source is 100% accurate that we will ever hear from. Just trying to open up another direction towards what happened in Boston rather that making a decision solely on the Major t.v networks.

Edited by Tayzak15

I can say the exact same thing to you for falling for what the media tells you....don't you find a lot of these incidents come to a conclusion far too quickly? You gotta realize none of us will ever understand what exactly happened there, not a single source is 100% accurate that we will ever hear from. Just trying to open up another direction towards what happened in Boston rather that making a decision solely on the Major t.v networks.

You're trying to open up another direction? By trying to somehow relate what happened in Sandy Hook to the bombings in Boston? That's full on tinfoil type stuff man..

You're trying to open up another direction? By trying to somehow relate what happened in Sandy Hook to the bombings in Boston? That's full on tinfoil type stuff man..

What in the world does this have to do with Sandy Hook? I never mentioned it at all. I know one of the pictures compares the principal from sandy hook t a resident living near the bombings, but I never mentioned Sandy Hook. Using the "tinfoil" excuse is just ignorant. Its not my fault some people are too lazy to educate themselves from every single point of view.

You don't have to believe the text, but the pictures are real. Either shot by people during the house raids on friday, or shown on CNN.

How do you know that the pictures are real? They could be fake, staged or photo-shopped; how would you be able to verify that they are genuine? The ones published by CNN have more credibility because they usually verify sources; but even then we cannot 100% certain because sometimes they may rush a picture or story to be first.

How do you know that the pictures are real? They could be fake, staged or photo-shopped; how would you be able to verify that they are genuine? The ones published by CNN have more credibility because they usually verify sources; but even then we cannot 100% certain because sometimes they may rush a picture or story to be first.

Both sources have questionable credibility of course, but the videos, raw footage of those raids on friday were real. Looked a lot more like a test drill for something.

It's got nothing to do with being lazy and all to do with having common sense, which you seem to be lacking. Stay in school kid.

Common man...the "Stay in School" line...is that the best you've got? I come in here with a different perspective and sure enough you come in here attacking what I post. As for the common sense...please tell me or suggest any type of motive two teenagers would have to set up bombs around Boston attempting to create a mass murder scenario? There was none. One was married and had a kid, the other still in school.

Is anyone else wondering about the coincidence of Harper making amendments to the terrorist act on the same day Toronto was supposedly under attack and now mainstream is pumping fear into the masses.... Suspicious? Or just a lucky coincidence?

Is anyone else wondering about the coincidence of Harper making amendments to the terrorist act on the same day Toronto was supposedly under attack and now mainstream is pumping fear into the masses.... Suspicious? Or just a lucky coincidence?

Did that happen today? I haven't really paid attention to the news. I did hear about that supposed terrorist attack attempt. Its just stuff like that, that makes you wonder.

I think I've deleted what I've written about 5 times. Conspiracy theorists drive me nuts.

I love the last photo on that stupid site. Obviously the guy who posted it has never been in a high risk situation involving fire arms or explosives not have they dealt with armed a$$&@&? Who shoot 200 rounds and lob explosives at you.

All this rhetoric makes me sick

Edited by FishnNAutographs

Normally I am not into these kind of theories etc but but I wonder if they jumped the gun on these 2 maybe just to try and avoid another 911 type fear/scare situation?

As of yet there isn't a single photo "released" that shows these 2 without the back packs what so ever but they say they do have video I would hope that eventually it is released to ease such minds!! They still have them listed as suspects even though the younger one has now been charged. All they found for proof in his room was the clothes he was wearing the day of the bombing and something tells me if they were going to get rid of all of the evidence why wouldn't they get rid of the clothes as well? The young one also continued to party the rest of the week on his campus which if he was guilty would show no remorse and this does not fit with the description that everyone gives about him, really being only 19 years old he should have been sh*tting himself couped up in his room about getting caught. Certain things don't add up here and I hope all of these details get released.

I am not sure that this is part of some elaborate plan but I hope they got the right guys because one is dead and the other is pretty close. All i'm saying is that according to what is being shown to us from several media sites there isn't a lot of proof here and I hope that they have actually have some and that it comes out before or during the trial.

The whole thing is horrible no matter how you look at it, I feel for the people suffering due to this.

Sheep drive me nuts.

There's a million things that dont add up about the bombings. I have questions, not theories. I haven't heard any good theories as to why they would fake this, besides to push CISPA unnoticed.

How does one who managed to get bombs into a public marathon, during a BOMB SEARCH, which just happened to be right then, then he evades an entire police force all week, while his bro splits up? And takes a bullet, they still have no clue where this criminal genius in. So he tries to off himself, and for some reason chooses a throat shot, which is incredibly naiive. Like somebody who has never used a gun or watched a movie. And after trying to off himself, nothing to live for, he for some reason describes his motives to the police, by writing them down?

It doesn't add up. And one proven fact about the event is they openly said they were doing a bomb drill, bomb sniffing K9' s were about, there were people on megaphones saying the upcoming explosions were nothing to be alarmed about.

Just question it, don't theorize, but don't accept the first theory thrown at you by CNN as fact. Remember CNN has been sued twice, and LOST, for being paid to misrepresent the news.

Seems to be a lotta push of "they used gunpowder bomns, instructions from internet" . Wow really coincides with recent gun restriction and internet privacy acts.

They targeted the marathon "because it was easy" ...

There was a bomb squad there! If that was easy, then they DO need some serious funding in their law enforcement!

Edited by Rich