Campgrounds with boat docking?

Can_38

Can anyone recommend a campground within 2 hours drive from Durham area that can accommodate over night boat dockage? So far I have targeted Emily and Sharbot Lake, has anyone docked their boats at either of these?

I have been and docked at both sharbot and emily. Both have good docking but they are located rather far away from the actual campground, Sharbot docking area is fair distance from the camping area.Both places i just launched and put it back on trailer when done for the day and parked it on the site.I would be pretty hesitant to leave anything of value in the boat there. Six mile has good docking which is right tight with the campground,but you have to pay for your docking there. There are some great parks that have sites in which you can beach your boat right at your site in view at all times, restoule,bonnechere are 2 but not sure how far that is for you.

I have camped at Emily many times, and at balsam and finlayson as well. I never felt comfortable leaving my lund at the dock overnight, so yanked it every day. Now that I have just a 14 foot tinner with a 15hp, I will occasionally leave it at thr dock overnight, but completely stripped and chained to the dock. The camp staff will warn you straight out of the potential for theft! Just an FYI

I think you'd be better off staying at a trailer park myself. Lots of them have docking.

I understand Sandercock's Camp on Rice Lake near Roseneath is back in business under the name Dunette's Landing Campgrounds...they rent out spaces for tenting and cottages and they used to have docks and a launch...

I understand Sandercock's Camp on Rice Lake near Roseneath is back in business under the name Dunette's Landing Campgrounds...they rent out spaces for tenting and cottages and they used to have docks and a launch...

Thanks Beans