OK Blue Jays let's play ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NF

davey buoy

Unless they make some changes, and fast, they will win no more than 70 games, possibly no more than 60. They are, in a word, pathetic, and embarrassing to watch.

Fans have no right to expect a team to win every game, and no right to expect a winning season every year. But we have every right to expect them to go out and at least play like winners. They aren't even coming close to that.

I've heard that the guys aren't getting down on themselves, and the clubhouse is upbeat. That may be part of the problem. They have no reason to feel upbeat, they should be feeling like crap, mad as hell with themselves, and willing to get mad at each other. They have no excuse at all for any rosy "Oh, everything will be okay, we just have to go on a winning streak" attitude. They also need to be on the receiving end of a lot of boos and chants of AAAAAAARRRRGOOOOOOOSSSS! The time for fan patience is over, as their season probably is.

How can he be dreaming, slumped over a fence chewing tobacco and spitting. The last time he was here it was the same. Cito was a guy players played for. I 'coach' people where I work, very friendly

And offer advice, I don't sit and watch.

maybe some of them don't like working with him, he has been around the block a few times.

How can he be dreaming, slumped over a fence chewing tobacco and spitting. The last time he was here it was the same. Cito was a guy players played for. I 'coach' people where I work, very friendly

And offer advice, I don't sit and watch.

maybe some of them don't like working with him, he has been around the block a few times.

I do remember him saying a while ago something like"these guys know what they have to do,it's their reputation"along those lines.These guys should be able to win without a manager with there talent just sayin. There is a crap load of money spent on this team. You think we should get rid of the manager ?I'm thinking that's way to easy. The players need to step way,way,up!

Edited by davey buoy

I do remember him saying a while ago something like"these guys know what they have to do,it's their reputation"along those lines.These guys should be able to win without a manager with there talent just sayin. There is a crap load of money spent on this team. You think we should get rid of the manager ?I'm thinking that's way to easy. The players need to step way,way,up!

I don't usually get into this stuff but, when I go to work and have been for the last 40+ years, I expect my people to do their best. In my early years I've had to work for managers who knew less than me. Now the people I teach are treated with respect and if they do make a mistake it's pointed out as it costs us money to fix. In baseball the season comes to an end and everybody goes home. They all get paid.

Just saying he may not be the best person to work for IMOP.

I don't usually get into this stuff but, when I go to work and have been for the last 40+ years, I expect my people to do their best. In my early years I've had to work for managers who knew less than me. Now the people I teach are treated with respect and if they do make a mistake it's pointed out as it costs us money to fix. In baseball the season comes to an end and everybody goes home. They all get paid.

Just saying he may not be the best person to work for IMOP.

I do agree,but paying good money,get's you better employees,in" most" cases. We all worked for someone who new less than we did at one time.This is professional,Paid way more than your average Joe.

The manager and players are not new to the game. We'll have to see how it goes?,they were able to win this one.

I do agree,but paying good money,get's you better employees,in" most" cases. We all worked for someone who new less than we did at one time.This is professional,Paid way more than your average Joe.

The manager and players are not new to the game. We'll have to see how it goes?,they were able to win this one.

I probably make less than my manager, who does not not know what I do (I'm a trade person/ she is called a production manager who does not know how a project is produced. How can people be hired to manage people who they don't know about?

I teach on the job to pass on my craft and have for the last 35+ years. Gibbons sits, chews tobacco and spits, on occasion he goes out to the mound. That is called "look I'm working and you have to pay me. Win or lose.!

For many years at this time I'd be sitting on Pigion Lake looking for walleye, times change we get older.

Any true typographers put there? There are only so many left to pass on our skills.