OK Blue Jays let's play ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NF

davey buoy

Reyes out up to 3 months! Dickies outting vs the Red Sox was bad due to a broken finger nail, which you need to be able to throw a knuckler effectively. they're only a game below 500 ball, no its not the 23-7 aprils we're used to, but its not bad.

glad to see they have a gold glove shortstop in kawasaki as a back up to reyes

Dickie was pulled because he had 2 men on in the seventh. Gibbons is a very good manager. All of the analysts that I read have said he is incredible in bullpen management and controlling his pitching staff. Dickie is a competitor. Plain ad simple and he didn't want to be taken out. Not starter does

So it's the Gibbons' fault that Oliver threw a couple of bad pitches? There was no one left in the pen. Loop threw 3 innings the day before and Janssen pitched 2 days in a row.

You can win if you don't score...

And if Dickie was left in there the jays would be 3-7... Dickie's mechanics were off and he was falling too far off the mound changing his arm slot. He was tipping his pitches

Edited by FishnNAutographs

So much for Gibbon's incredible bullpen management. Putting in Oliver the next Cordero. Dickie could of easily finished that game and should have.

this early in the season pitchers are on pretty strict pitch counts to save arms/shoulders, dickie was at 100 pitches when he got pulled, with another possible 30-50 pitches left to go, not worth it

My concern is Dickey's knuckle-ball may lack the movement in the Dome? Dome open we'll have to see. But his stats at Roger's Center, prior to joining Jays, is not that good: 28 hits in 22 innings of work equals not good. Still gonna root for him and the Jays though. Hopefully they can work these kinks out soon.

My concern is Dickey's knuckle-ball may lack the movement in the Dome? Dome open we'll have to see. But his stats at Roger's Center, prior to joining Jays, is not that good: 28 hits in 22 innings of work equals not good. Still gonna root for him and the Jays though. Hopefully they can work these kinks out soon.

I'm hoping :good: .

Yup let's dig that hole early too, this way the fan turn out we be just as poor ,and all this money we spent on these players was a waste,won't be able to afford them because of the fan turn out and we will be looking at another 20 years before we compete again.Go Gibbon's go. I really hope I'm wrong thou.

Yup let's dig that hole early too, this way the fan turn out we be just as poor ,and all this money we spent on these players was a waste,won't be able to afford them because of the fan turn out and we will be looking at another 20 years before we compete again.Go Gibbon's go. I really hope I'm wrong thou.

Thank god it's not a 48 game season. lol.,The chemistry still has to build even after spring training. Individually,these fellows have way to much pride to lose.I think you'll see a change soon.