Hardwater season SKUNK report... Somebody pinch me...

Leecher

I must be dreaming or something cause I can't believe, I wasn't able to catch a fish this season :wallbash: Been out 6 times this hardwater season and not a sniff for my efforts :wallbash: I don't know how to feel about it but one thing's for sure... end of April, and it all start again :) Made this little video and those that can't stand my choice of music, please mute the sound :P otherwise... crank her up and enjoy :D

TJunkie

http://s732.photobucket.com/user/leechman1/media/Hard%20Water%202013/TroutJunkies2013HardwaterSeason_zps165155ad.mp4.html

Edited by TroutJunkie

Common up here for a few days, still 4 feet + of ice and some nice lakers, :good: I wasn't able to open up your link :(

I hear you about the ice... lots left down here... 24"+ but the fishes are on vacation :wallbash: and not interested in any offerings I / we present :blush: The end for me until opener :)

Thanks B :thumbsup_anim:

What a difference a few decades can make. Here I sit on a Saturday night, watching for the Easter Bunny, watching my dear wife watching TV, watching the cat watch me watching my wife watching TV, and me watching a video watching a guy not catch fish. Oh my. I miss the discos, and my fishing. If the stores were open tomorrow I'd be in line to buy a new boat battery. I need some professional help, soon, and a battery.

pinch

shame about the hard water for you this year J - but its not long till soft water opener now. Myabe they're just wating to give you a limit-full spring?

Hey Rick, yeah, I feel terrible now :blush: but come end of April and it's another season starting :) maybe the fishing god will be on my side :dunno: but will give it my best :)

144_zpsb42c3df1.png

Nice shot Paul :rolleyes: but wish it was of a speck on ice :wacko:

Youre not alone unfortunately. This winter was my first attempt at ice fishing, been out 5-6 times to 3 different bodies of water and nothing! Cant wait for summer!

Guess we have something in common... a perfect fishing record :o

What a difference a few decades can make. Here I sit on a Saturday night, watching for the Easter Bunny, watching my dear wife watching TV, watching the cat watch me watching my wife watching TV, and me watching a video watching a guy not catch fish. Oh my. I miss the discos, and my fishing. If the stores were open tomorrow I'd be in line to buy a new boat battery. I need some professional help, soon, and a battery.

A few decades ago? Wish it was 2008.... a most productive year fishing wise for me :)