Momma deer is mad NF(Not for kids)

davey buoy

Trapping live cats, that's pretty hilarious, lol!!

well, i sure wouldn't be trapping dead cats :D

setting live traps for cats is 100% legal, but using kill traps would likely end up costing you a nice chunk of change and possibly jail time if caught. i took it upon myself to make sure that doing so was legal before buying a trap. although they'd never go on record saying this, the local SPCA fully supports the trapping and extermination of stray/feral cats as they spread disease, reproduce like crazy, and kill millions of small game and birds yearly. i believe they keep them for a maximum of one week before disposing of them? i also believe it costs $50 or more for the owners to get their cats back from the SPCA.

although it may not be best for making friends, you could technically set the trap in the middle of your yard where it's visible to your neighbors and they can't do anything about it if their cat wanders into your trap.

people really need to stop being so ignorant and learn the facts about the harm house cats cause when they roam free.

some negatives of cats roaming free:

-crap makes a mess in gardens and spreads disease

-urinating/spraying smells horrible and also spreads disease

-get into garbage more than coons around here

-fight and cause damage to cats and small dogs who are leashed

-kill millions of small game and song birds yearly for fun, not to eat

-have even caused vehicle accidents due to people trying to avoid them

-uncontrolled reproduction ensures this gets worse every year

the only positive for cats roaming off their property is less crap to scoop out of the litter box, if they even own one.