A must see

BigBry

Yes it's pretty screwed up !!!! Been going on for a while !!!! Fish farms are giving the natural fish diseases and just not right !!!! I have read about it and seen several shows on it as well !!!! Sounds like the salmon are doomed just like the cod fishery was ......

With all the advancements in technologies and lessons learned along the way we just cannot keep our feet out of the messes we continue to create as a species led by elected officials who are entrusted with the welfare and safety of us all. hmmm. Greed trumps all. Truly scary regardless of animal species. Thanks for posting.

Edited by moxie

We didn't really learn anything from the cod collapse.

We do learn but until we do something about it I'm afraid nothing will be done until we force to enforce change. When it becomes a crisis it might just be too late.

There's another side to the coin as well guys - I'll see if I can dig up the documents from an old job I had.

Quite a bit of evidence that there is substantial amounts of money flowing from US commercial fishing firms into the hands of what are essentially propaganda organizations that exist solely to crush the aquaculture industry because it is a threat to commercial fishing.

Not suggesting that fish farms are perfect, or this video is untrue (I haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing, will do when I get home from work) but its important to get all angles.