Before I Die

This could be a sensitive topic for some people so im sorry if I offended anyone. The one fish I want to catch before the day comes is gotta be a muskie that I can mount on my wall. My biggest is 44", but I think a 50" would get on there. A 6+ pound bass is another one that I would like to get. What about you guys.

You don't have to keep a fish to have it on your wall... Replica mounts look better anyway Right now I am looking for that 50 lb Georgian Bay musky. Broke the 40 lb mark when I was 14 lol.

Thats the way to go brother. Take a few pictures and do a few measurements and watch her swim away. I still have my gramas bass that she got mounted 30 years ago on my wall.lol I think I was 14 when I caught my first, but it was only 39".

Thats the way to go brother. Take a few pictures and do a few measurements and watch her swim away. I still have my gramas bass that she got mounted 30 years ago on my wall.lol I think I was 14 when I caught my first, but it was only 39".

I think that answered my question. Ha ha . I apologize if this actually the first time you have heard about replicas, and instantly changed your attitude