This weeks deals at CTC..

Like years past...ABU spinning combo 6'6" graphite rod and spinning reel Reg $74.99 save 60% = $29.99 I bought two of these last year or the year before and the cardinal reel is very smooth. Rod is okay as well.

2 million Candle Power rechargeable light that also has Map light on it and swivel handle. 1/2 Price for $17.49 Great for finding your way home after dark.

300A Eliminator Easy Connect booster pack 1/2 price for $34.99

Flo and go fluid transfer gas pump. Holds 53litres Reg $129.99 less 30% = $89.99

All Fire Extinguishers are 40% off Reg $24.99 to $49.99 for $14.99 to 29.99

Minn Kota Trolling motors. $30 to $50 off in 30, 36, 46 and 55 lb models

Edited by irishfield

Bought the green Abu combo last year at 50% off and bought this black one at the 60% off today. Great combo for the price.

Worth every penny. Great jigging rods and enough backbone to fish the bass too.

I bought one of the Abu combos last year and loved it. But as a result of my own stupidity I broke it. They refunded me for it , but didn't have any left and said that they couldn't raincheck it. Well it looks like I will have to go in tomorrow and get a new one. Thanks for the heads up Irish.

Edited by express168

LOL Cliff, My wife's god father was Chairman of the Board and owns a store or 2 in Calgary...gotta keep Steve in golf balls to slice into the water hazards behind his house.

Edited by irishfield

LOL Cliff, My wife's god father was Chairman of the Board and owns a store or 2 in Calgary...gotta keep Steve in golf balls to slice into the water hazards behind his house.

Hmmm...a few stores in the Calgary area?? Wouldn't be the Dand family would it?

Groch ...it's Steve's "retirement" store. He use to own the biggest CTC in Canada.

He's the fella I learned the phrase "the harder I work the luckier I get" from. He started with the change in his pocket and a dream, many years ago.

Rough when they have to go to Hawaii or the Bahamas for Corp meetings though....

Edited by irishfield

Groch ...it's Steve's "retirement" store. He use to own the biggest CTC in Canada.

He's the fella I learned the phrase "the harder I work the luckier I get" from. He started with the change in his pocket and a dream, many years ago.

Rough when they have to go to Hawaii or the Bahamas for Corp meetings though....

I know the family...in fact, I believe that I worked with one of the Groch's wife...she used to be at home office before moving out there...her name is Daria....small world!

She wasn't living out there Cliff...just came home so Dad could throw a big wedding at the CN/CP hotel at 1 front street in Calgary. Then she returned to TO to work at Hdq. Probably kept her last name... Not sure where she is now...if you want to have a rondavou(sp) I could set it up pdq.. LOL Leah stays in pretty good contact with her God Parents.