viewing OFC on mobile devices

ah_long

When I said both versions I meant the desktop version as well ad the mobile version !! I didn't have to change anything when the board changed it did it automatically on the mobile version as well !!!! To upload pics just send them to photobucket then paste img code back to ofc and you are good to go !!!! I use my iPhone to access it more than my laptop way faster !!!!

Thanks guys... were working on new skins and perhaps were gonna add another mobile version as well, so lots to choose from EVENTUALLY. The person we have hired to do the skins for us .. has just come off a bout with the flu, a bad one I may ad, and they are behind in work, so things will get done, just not as fast as I would like them to. but rest assured we are doing everything we can to get things back to whatever we consider "normal" around here.

We're getting stuff done by professionals, I would do the skin install, but I'd rather have someone do it that does this type of thing every day rather than me or Roy would could easily make a mistake. So everyone is just gonna have to be patient.

Yes you can change the setting at the bottom of the page I'm using it on my iPhone it works good but is very different from before

thanks for that. waaaay better now. Good work TJ.

As for the complainers out there. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Most people in general do not adapt to change very quickly.

Keep it up Staff.

I am only using safari on my iPhone 4 do I just install the app like you said ?? What does that change ?? I don't want to install it if I don't understand what it does ?? I like the new setup just not used to it yet...and when in chat the message window is very small on the mobile version?? Is that normal or can I change it ?? Just not sure as I usually access the site from my phone more than my laptop !!!!

I am only using safari on my iPhone 4 do I just install the app like you said ?? What does that change ?? I don't want to install it if I don't understand what it does ?? I like the new setup just not used to it yet...and when in chat the message window is very small on the mobile version?? Is that normal or can I change it ?? Just not sure as I usually access the site from my phone more than my laptop !!!!

just open OFC on a normal web page. Go to the bottom where it says change theme. touch ip board mobile

Looks good on my I-phone.

Is there a way to have the green skin on my I phone?

Either way, works great.

Except when I try to type to fast I alway end up accidentally opening the app download screen.. That happens a lot. Tricksters placing advertising links in common mis-strike areas.... Everyone does that. Drives me nuts.