Rock Face

Hookset

This pic is taken from one of my favorite Walleye spots. There's a face in the rock if you look close.

To me it seems to be saying "You just missed another fish dummy"

Wondering if anyone has a pic to share showing a face or something in a rock cliff or wall ?

Thanks,

upto2005236.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know how I missed this post...but I clearly see the face...and it doesn't look happy!! Very cool picture. I dont have one to add, but I agree...it's like it's watching over the lake....like a guardian. How's the fishing there...you think it's warning the fish of your presence?? LOL. :lol:

I don't know I can't see any faces

rockpic.jpg

Well I found all 5 faces .. cant name them ... but I could swear I see a little jiggly churchy girl .. and I believe I also see a little (original) OFC logo in there too !

Edited by camillj

ccmtcanada - I think there was a post going on about posting pictures the day I posted this, so it probably headed off the front page in a hurry lol. And yes, it's a great Walleye spot.

misfish - I can't see Scooby, but my girlfriend says I resemble Shaggy, if Shaggy was overweight........

Roy / Terry - The power of nature is incredible, why nature would want to display the 3 stooges plus Schemp and a picture of Wayne, I'm not sure but hey, it's nature.

Danubian - I'll keep lookin but I haven't seen it yet.

Keram - The Lion is very cool but I'm still looking for the elephant.

Thanks for the replies All. I like these kind of pics because I always wonder how many hundreds of years ago someone else looked at a rock and said "Hey that looks like Wayne" or whatever lol.

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset

I see it now misfish. I wonder how many fish I will miss this weekend trying to point that one out to the G/F.

Terry.....that's how I found the face in the first place lol, now I have more to find.

One of my fave pics was one posted by a member showing the "Sleeping Giant" on Superior.

Was from a long time ago tho'.

Hookset.

I don't know I can't see any faces

rocky6.jpg

It's like a profile of an old man, Terry. (Actually, the original has the right contrasts, but when I uploaded, it's either the browser or somthing else that flattened the contrasts.)

You can see the nose - to the right of the rock - and the scorched and wrinkled cheecks. The eyelid is kind of heavy and swollen. Anyway, I'll better trace it...

Here... Wise_Old_Chief_traced.JPG