100th greycup.....

Gerritt

People were shocked that the crowd booed him ? well honestly, I'd like to know who the hell thought the lil turd from Stratford was in the same demographic as the CFL audience ? Just another example of how the CFL is a joke to -most- football fans I've talked to. Then again the Super Bowl half time shows as of late have been a touch off too IMO. GO FINS !:whistling:

Argo`s played great and deserved the win, they got hot at the right time and really came together as a team!

As far as the CFL being a joke I guess your entitled to your opinion but in my opinion the CFL is a far superior game and is much more entertaining in general!

Anybody find the Bills/Colts snoozefest entertaining?

www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=410291

Clearly bieber was a bad choice. He didn't even do any interviews with any canadian tv stations.

America can have him...and i'll throw in a bag of pucks to sweeten the deal.

Now that cfl is done can we have the nhl back please? I forced myself to watch a soccer game last week.... one team got 1shot on net the entire game. Game ended 0-0

I tried watching a few marlie games but I just cant do it.

You think Shania might of been a better choice???:I do .lol.

Edited by davey buoy

Fins fan hear, I find it difficult to stomach the CFL. I guess if I forced myself to not watch the NFL and only watch CFL I would convert after a few seasons. I mean its a bush league for washed up or not good enough NFL'ers. I would think most CFL players would trade in there jersey's for a practice squad NFL Jersey. That's the part I have trouble with. I generally don't watch NFL half time shows either so that really doesn't come into the equation for me.

Fins fan hear, I find it difficult to stomach the CFL. I guess if I forced myself to not watch the NFL and only watch CFL I would convert after a few seasons. I mean its a bush league for washed up or not good enough NFL'ers. I would think most CFL players would trade in there jersey's for a practice squad NFL Jersey. That's the part I have trouble with. I generally don't watch NFL half time shows either so that really doesn't come into the equation for me.

I don't really agree with your idea of washed up nfl players in the cfl. There are more young cfl players in the nfl. Cfl is a great proving ground for players and young stars get noticed up here and make nfl teams. I love football in general and it is my favourite sport to watch and play. Although I didn't get drafted into the pros, I played at a fairly high level and I really appreciate the skill, speed, and strength of the nfl players. They are truly the best of the best. I do like the wide open, everyone in motion and big field (end zones too) of the cfl. THe faster play clock and one less down really makes it difficult to run out the clock.

What I don't like about the cfl is the amount of players and even marquis players that get traded on a regular basis. It makes it difficult for the fans to stick with and enjoy a teacm that constantly and consistently has a different group of players each year. Aside from the Calvillo and the Alouettes, everyone just trades like there is no tomorrow. Some players have played for 5 teams in 7 years. That is what needs to stop in the cfl.

Another fins fan ?? woo hoo feel free to PM me if u ever wanna talk Fins, I'm a bit of a Finatic. I knew someone would chime in on my CFL is a joke comment, truth be told, I've heard a few people say they prefer CFL for previously mentioned reasons, I just can't stand it PUNT PUNT PUNT. But like i said too, most football fans I talk to prefer NFL hands down. As a Def. player and minded individual myself, I can see the enjoyment in the whole field position battle, just can't force myself to watch enough of it to really get into it. SIDE NOTE: anyone else find it funny though that Toronto hosted such a historic milestone of a Grey Cup ? I mean, any other CFL teamed city has FAR more fans and attendance on a regular basis from what I've heard. But maybe thats what the team needed to start filling seats. (of course couldn't hurt that that made and won it too I'm sure.)