Same fish twice....

mike rousseau

Wow that's pretty crazy.

During the pike tournament last spring I was casting spoons and caught a musky. He broke me off. I wasn't too happy because that spoon was working really well. About 20 minutes later I made another pass in that spot and caught him again, and got my spoon back.

Yep, pretty cool eh?

I was trolling eyes one time, hooked into a pike, broke me off. Re-tied the same lure on, trolled by that spot again, and hooked the same fish. Got my lure back :thumbsup_anim:

Another time, jigging for eyes with minnows in the fall. My buddy sets the hook, has good weight, then snap.....gone. I dropped my jig down, thump, fish on. His jig was in the fishes mouth. He wasn't too impressed :whistling::w00t:

S.

Yep, pretty cool eh?

I was trolling eyes one time, hooked into a pike, broke me off. Re-tied the same lure on, trolled by that spot again, and hooked the same fish. Got my lure back :thumbsup_anim:

Another time, jigging for eyes with minnows in the fall. My buddy sets the hook, has good weight, then snap.....gone. I dropped my jig down, thump, fish on. His jig was in the fishes mouth. He wasn't too impressed :whistling::w00t:

S.

Reminds me of when I was younger and we used to go jigging in bars and I'd see my friend jigging with the same fish I had jigged with earlier....he too wasn't impressed when I told him.

Mind you I wasn't too impressed either when it was the other way around... :mellow:

Edited by fisher