Laugh of the day?

OhioFisherman

Ha, I've recently read something similar to that in an US article of some sort my friend showed me, my question is was that woman on the phone a really good actor? Or simply just, completely out of it?

Is this bad that the first thing that came into mind was 'only in America' :lol: Sorry OhioFIsherman. And the rest.

I don't mean that. :whistling:

Some of these are very funny. Remember one thing though, both the FCC and the CRTC have very strict regulations which apply to prank phone calls. If a person is being called by a radio/television station, the first words out of the mouth of the broadcaster must be that the call is being recorded and will only be used with the 'victim's' permission. Very few will challenge the authorities on that as the fines are astronomical. There have been some classics though. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mkdoogjic4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha, I've recently read something similar to that in an US article of some sort my friend showed me, my question is was that woman on the phone a really good actor? Or simply just, completely out of it?

Is this bad that the first thing that came into mind was 'only in America' :lol: Sorry OhioFIsherman. And the rest.

I don't mean that. :whistling:

LOL, no problem. After 30+ years of driving a truck making 15 - 30 stops a day, and having some pretty interesting conversations at times with people here? I am surprised at what some of my fellow Americans believe. Hmmm... the light is on, but no one seems to be home?