A couple St. Lawrence River muskies

lew

This girl had some really unique colours on her too. There was an almost straight line down her back with different colours on either side, even her stripes changed 1/2 way down her side.

Very nice looking fish.

016.jpg

019.jpg

Nice muskies there. Fishing the St. Lawrence there puts you on classic patterned musky and potential world record size. Yes, that one has weird colouring on half. :blink:

Since you don't post pics last many years, was always curious if you caught any ski's over 48" since you live up around Stony and Lower Buckhorn?

Yes Eric, I've been fortunate and after 40 years of chasing muskies I've boated alot of fish between 48 @ 50 and even a few Kawartha fish over 50, although 50+ is rather infrequent in this area.

Strange as it seems though, I'm on Clear and just a short run from Stoney, but I almost never fish either lake and spend most of my time now on Chemong, Upper Buck & Pigeon.

Yes Eric, I've been fortunate and after 40 years of chasing muskies I've boated alot of fish between 48 @ 50 and even a few Kawartha fish over 50, although 50+ is rather infrequent in this area.

Strange as it seems though, I'm on Clear and just a short run from Stoney, but I almost never fish either lake and spend most of my time now on Chemong, Upper Buck & Pigeon.

Again, those St. Lawrence muskies are awesome!

Surprised you fish so little of Stony,Lovesick,Lower Buck have heard good things there.

Was just curious as you don't post fish since you live in that area.