Do you dare ask this question

Skipper D

I hate asking , i've tryed to find out on my own with no luck so far , so here go's . Where in our area ..... Barrie ..... are guys going to do their walleye fishing , do we have spots close that we don't have to drive for two hours to get to ? Thanks in advance if you can help out with this one .

I hate asking , i've tryed to find out on my own with no luck so far , so here go's . Where in our area ..... Barrie ..... are guys going to do their walleye fishing , do we have spots close that we don't have to drive for two hours to get to ? Thanks in advance if you can help out with this one .

Yer hooked now, eh Skip?:whistling::rofl2: :rofl2:

Georgian Bay. They can be a little trick to find, and they move around a lot during the season. But there are some hogs in there for sure.

I generally stick to the Severn Sound, but that's because it is close, and there are some sheltered areas I can fish with my 14' tinner.

There's a Beach nearby where bikinis run throughout

And a river flows in so no need to pout

They can be found there in this general locale

Just tell the wife---hey I'm fishin with a pal

Orrrrrrr......

There's a place nearby that's pretty fair to (guess)

With a bay near the town with a prison type facility no less

Find the channels between the weeds and you'll be hap---hap---happy

Now go forth and catch young Skipper D

There's a Beach nearby where bikinis run throughout

And a river flows in so no need to pout

They can be found there in this general locale

Just tell the wife---hey I'm fishin with a pal

Orrrrrrr......

There's a place nearby that's pretty fair to (guess)

With a bay near the town with a prison type facility no less

Find the channels between the weeds and you'll be hap---hap---happy

Now go forth and catch young Skipper D

There once was a man known as Skipper

Who got dozens of "EYES" with his zipper

No he wasnt a sinner

Caught them all on a Spinner

Then finished them off with his slipper:angel:

There once was a Skipper named Dee,

And to the masses he did decree:

"It's not science of rockets, puttin' perch in my pockets!"

"Tonight, dinner's on me!"

Tell me Sin..........Did your parents and mine KNOW eachother:whistling:

good stuff all around there guys , lots of info coming in for sure , and yes i am hooked on eyes and hope i don't have to go back to fishing perch just yet , i never thought i'd see the day when i would be looking for a heavy stick and a 51E Curado ....... lol .

good stuff all around there guys , lots of info coming in for sure , and yes i am hooked on eyes and hope i don't have to go back to fishing perch just yet , i never thought i'd see the day when i would be looking for a heavy stick and a 51E Curado ....... lol .

Lol

The rod you really liked the feel of was a st.croix legend extreme 7'11" heavy.... Keeping in mind the size of some of the walleye I catch... Most guys say I'm nuts for using a rod like this.... But most guys don't fish the st.lawrence... I know guys trolling walleye with musky rods...lol

Realistically.... A 7 foot medium heavy fast action baitcaster is probably the best set up for you....

First off i have to give a big thanks here to all the guys who answered my thread , i realy thought i was going to be left on my own with this one but that was'nt the case and i say thank you every one , second i got to thank those who sent the PM's , Thank you guys very much for all your help , i just got back from scouting out a hot tip for a walleye spot not far from my place , i found theres a great place to launch my boat so now a can't wait to get geared up and go give it a try . While i was there i met a guy who was cooking up his shore lunch on the tail gate of his station wagon , it was a walleye he had just caught , the guy even offered me up a chair to join him and handed me a peice of his cooked catch , man i did'nt know the guy but i sure do now and he sure nows how to make it taste good . Can you's amagin........ you scout out a spot to see if its any good plus get to taste whats in it all in an afternoon .