An update on an old project - NF

Leecher

It's been 2 years since I've worked on this project and this weekend, finished staining my deer blind... thought I'd share a video of the progress :) enjoy!!! TJunkie

p.s. It's not fully finished yet :blush: More camo needs to be added but getting there B) Looking great so far :thumbsup_anim:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2FHunting%2FDeerBlindProject2012-TJunkie.mp4">

Oh Jacque, this looks like the Lexus of the deer blinds... :clapping::thumbsup_anim: you are definitely be comfortable in there :canadian:

Thanks Gino!!! Yeah it's going to be real comfy in there that's for sure B)

Here's the final product in the camo department B)

Front View

DSC08662.jpg

Inside view

DSC08665.jpg

Other Sides

DSC08664.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

The proud me

DSC08667.jpg

and again

DSC08669.jpg

I do have a video but the lack of interest... not posting it :angry: sorry :blush:

Tight lines

TJunkie

It's been 2 years since I've worked on this project and this weekend, finished staining my deer blind... thought I'd share a video of the progress :) enjoy!!! TJunkie

p.s. It's not fully finished yet :blush: More camo needs to be added but getting there B) Looking great so far :thumbsup_anim:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2FHunting%2FDeerBlindProject2012-TJunkie.mp4">

Quite the documentary video Jacques! A bit of weather striping around the door and windows, some insulation and it could double as an ice shanty. B)

Quite the documentary video Jacques! A bit of weather striping around the door and windows, some insulation and it could double as an ice shanty. B)

Thanks Will!!! Yeah I had quite a bit of editing to do since on every update, a video was created :w00t: Took just a little over 4 hours to produce B) The final results is right on money and can't wait to set it up on my hunting grounds B)

Great idea for an ice shanty :good: but, this beast is going to be staying year round in the bush :) Man O Man I'm pumped and just can't wait :thumbsup_anim:

Wow Jacques. Nice job man. I can almost smell the maple syrup oozing out of the wood. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Dan!!! That camo pattern was something else to create :blink: This a full days of work :D It should blend real nice where it's going to be setup B) I'll try and get some shots when it's installed in it's permanent location :)

I'm with Will, Jacques, looks like it would double as an awesome ice hut! Great job, enjoy!!

Thanks mon ami!!! Yeah that would most definitely be doable.... but where it's going to be setup and where I usually ice fish... your looking at 4+ hours drive :w00t: Lots of work involved to setup, haul and setup again :o

My current ice fishing shelter is one of the best around :whistling:2010 Cruze :D:lol: It's comfy, reliable and not too hard on the back for hauling :):lol:

Edited by TroutJunkie

Non-hunter question alert!

Good job man but how do you transport that thing to the hunting spot?

Thanks lgf!!! I will take it apart and put the panels in a trailer to transport it... once at destination (brother's lot), brother and I will carry each panel in the bush and put it back together again :)

It will be a full day's work :) Once finished, we're going to check the deer feeder and drop some food B)

Looks Great, shove some insulation, wood stove and cut some holes in the floor, ya got a great ice fishing shack.

Hahaha

Thanks nofish4me!!! The thought did cross my mind... but this one is going to be staying in the bush year round :)