Does anyone own one of these boatcovers?

JoshS

I have one too. I too bought the best material and it works fine. However I should have paid the money and got a custom cover with snaps. The ties downs are a bit of a pain in the :asshat:

I have one too. I too bought the best material and it works fine. However I should have paid the money and got a custom cover with snaps. The ties downs are a bit of a pain in the :asshat:

I bought a bunch of high quality bungee cords for securing mine to the trailer. I couldn't imagine using the straps that came with it.

I bought a bunch of high quality bungee cords for securing mine to the trailer. I couldn't imagine using the straps that came with it.

I bought high end bungees too Dan. They make it easier to use for sure.

I bought the Sunburst version for my '02 Crestliner 1750 Fishhawk and ordered it with motor and trolling motor hoods. Door to door delivery was quick and I use mine year round on my boat in the driveway. After 3 years I'm seeing a little bit of color fading but it does get a ton of direct sun. In the winter I run a full blue poly tarp over it to help shed any snow

Mine has tie down rings every 3 ft around the boat and I have 4ft sections of 1/8" rope that loop around the trailer frame and then can snug the tarp down for a tight fit

No complaints on the one I bought. Much better performance that the one size fits most at Canadian Tire. I went through one of those in one season.