My new toy !

bassdreamer

Thanks. It's a mess right now... lol It sits all week in a dusty gravel parking lot and sees a lot of bugs at 4am on the way to the launch ramp on the weekends. If I thought it would stay clean for even a day, I'd wash it!

I use to wash my black truck every Friday night and by Monday morning at 7:05 AM it would be filthy again from the job site. When I was working Saturdays, which would be about half the year, I wouldn't even bother. But man, nothing looked better than when she was all shined up.

Nice trucks guys. White is my favourite colour for cars, black is the best colour when it is clean and that brown colour you got on your sport is sweet.

Tybo, one word...... Aztek :w00t::w00t::w00t:

enough said about that lol

Beautiful truck! I love that colour for the sports. I just picked my 2012 RAM 3 weeks ago. I went with the Laramie in the White-Chrome combo. I think it looks very classy. My truck looks identical to the one in this picture.

I have historically been a Ford guy but generally I do not limit myself to being on any 'team'. Right now I like the Dodges the best. This is the first time in my history that this has happened. My Dad has a GMC and I really like it as well.

I love my new truck and yours is really sharp. Here is a picture of a truck that is identical to mine.

Cheers man.

cw_640.jpg

Nice truck Grimace !

I had a fella at the house here recently with a brand new Ram with all the bells & whistles. He said he'd always owned F-150's before but wanted to try something different and said the Ram rode much nicer than the Ford.

I still like my Ford though :lol:

I still like my Ford though :lol:

There is plenty to like. I think all three of the big North American manufacturers are making excellent trucks right now. Toyota trucks are not to be left out either, they are excellent. Hell, I even heard of some wierdo naming his dog after his Tundra. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

It is similar to outboards. Everyone brags about their brand of outboard and how they have never had any problems and they can do this because all manufacturers in the outboard business are making very good products.

There is plenty to like. I think all three of the big North American manufacturers are making excellent trucks right now. Toyota trucks are not to be left out either, they are excellent. Hell, I even heard of some wierdo naming his dog after his Tundra. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

It is similar to outboards. Everyone brags about their brand of outboard and how they have never had any problems and they can do this because all manufacturers in the outboard business are making very good products.

It has more too do with the quality of fuels and lubricants.Just in the last ten years there has been huge leaps and bounds in quality and advancements in thees fields.

Welcome to the Ram family Bassdreamer , hope it go's as well for you as its gone for me , I got my first one in 94 then one in 98 , the third in 2001 , another in 2005 and now our 2012 Diesel . Pryer to buying my first Ram i had been a die hard Ford car and truck owner since 1970 . One word of advise if i may when it comes to the new Ram owners ........... Keep your eye on the speedometer ...... lol . Nice truck you picked out for sure .