Come join me for free fishing week at Cobourg Harbour.

Ron

So, who's up for spending a morning fishing with me in the Cobourg Harbour on July 14th? I will be there fishing for Carp and let me tell you, they are BIG in here! I will start chumming this weekend in hopes of getting their attention. There is also a couple of high 30"-low 40" Northerns cruising around too.

Hope to see you there.

This is the average size we are catching.

158.jpg

Cheers, Ron...

I'll see if I can make it, but I don't think I have any carping gear. Northerns would be wonderful though ;) Quick question, is this invitation to fish the cobourg harbour a way of shoving it in the bylaw officers' faces? If so, power to ya!

By all means, I am not organizing anything. I am just saying it would be great to see people fishing in the Cobourg Harbour especially during the free fishing week Ontario has. Mind you there has got to be room for at least 100 or more people.

Cheers, Ron...

Seeing as how I am in the area now......and I support what you have been able to accomplish.... I will be there.... please send me directions and time of day :)

See you on the date and time specified :)

G

Seeing as how I am in the area now......and I support what you have been able to accomplish.... I will be there.... please send me directions and time of day :)

See you on the date and time specified :)

G

Hey thanks Gerritt, as well as everyone else.

Here is where the harbour is in Cobourg:

Cobourg Harbour

I will be fishing anywhere's along this pier out as far as the parking area.

Cheers, Ron...

Edited by Ron

I was hoping to get down there this morning but the weather curtailed my plans...

One of my meds carries a message to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight...

Even four hours is too much...I end up nauseated, headachy and dizzy...

I know Maureen...you figured I was always dizzy and with a head like mine it should ache...dunno.gif

Anybody want to buy a rotten step-daughter ? mad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Beans