The West Arm of Nipissing

Roy

I haven't been to Lakair in two years and I miss showing up there at least once or twice a year. Well I finally found some time during the week of August 5th and this time J will be with me. I know that there'll be a few alumni there. It would be super if a few people showed up. I spoke to Kevin last week and there are cottages and camping available for that week. We'll be staying with Joey and Paul and I'm quite sure that Lew and Diane will be there. I'm really looking forward to this! I'll be there between the 6th and 10th.

We'll have a great time as always Roy !!

We'll be in cabin 1-W, just across the road from you guys.

Perfect! Coffee at the fire pit at 4am (maybe even at Lew o'clock) sounds good. :)

Still not sure if I'll get up this year but I just noticed is that lew on their site?

Yep he get's paid royalties,(all the coffee he can drink before 6am).........

Sorry we will miss you Roy. We will be there from the 11th to the 18th...unfortunately can't change it at this stage.

Mine can't be changed either unfortunately, John. I'll catch up with you and Barb soon somehow.

Wow I will finally be able to meet some of you. I will be up on the West Arm at the same time... I will be staying on the other side of the inlet from you all but I will try to stop by and say hi either on the water or on land.

Watch for a Green Nitro.... Seaweed's Swampthing

No use trying for muskie with Lou around though... is there a full moon there this year? That place goes crazy under the full moon I find... at least doubles the action.

See you there