Walleye Scar (from prick) on Finger

manjo39

Lew, I'm sure that lump made for some pretty cool stories.

I spent alot of time talking to him about the war Bill and it's unbelievable the horror those guys went thru in the trenches.

Stuff most of us couldn't even begin to imagine.

O.K. I'll bite how do you play spiderman with a pencil and hurt yourself? :thumbsup_anim:

Art

Grab 2 pencils, and put one in each hand and make a fist with the pencil stinking out of your fist between your middle and ring finger... Then extend your pinkies and pointer finger and thumb... Now make a web shooting sound while you alternatively extend your hands out one at a time... And pretend the pencil is the webs shooting out of your hand. This tends to impress the girls aged 7-10.

Edited by jedimaster

Update:

Finally got around to getting an X-Ray as per Doctor's orders. (Had to go fishing as a priority)

It turns out that the X-Ray showed that I do have a piece of Walleye spike stuck in my finger. The X-Ray technician is going to call the doctor and let him know. Who will then send me to a plastic surgeon to get it removed.

Get a razor and cut it out. No big deal. That's all the plastic surgeon is going to do anyways! You will save your time for fishing, and also save the time of the doctors and patients who really need treatment for something more serious.

Geeze...its no worse than a sliver!

S.