Muskie fishing - Any takers?

SlowPoke

Yuuuup well maybe well I hope I mean I hope my buddies wife let's him woohoo.

Brian I hope someone goes with ya I want to get out if I do it will be for a very short morning. I will message u if we make it out tomorrow my buddie will be in from Sudbury I hope he can go.

Yuuuup well maybe well I hope I mean I hope my buddies wife let's him woohoo.

Brian I hope someone goes with ya I want to get out if I do it will be for a very short morning. I will message u if we make it out tomorrow my buddie will be in from Sudbury I hope he can go.

I saw that on another thread so I figured you were tied up. I can be out there super early if you want to hook up... maybe drag for some walleye from 5-6 and then slay the big girls!

I thought if I told her I would be done by 10 she would say ok but we would stay till noon.

This is why I'm never specific about time zones. Does it really need to be said "we'll be done by 10:00AM Mountain"

A very generous offer, I would likely go if I wasn't confined to a wheelchair ( only for a few more months).

I won't hold that against ya ;)

I have lots of room in the boat for a chair. If you think we can get ya in and out, being on the boat won't be an issue at all.

Offer still open Brian?

PM sent. Sorry I missed the post but probably saved you several hours. The only thing biting was the flies.

Thanks for considering me but there is no possible way to get me into any type of boat at the present time.

This is starting to sound like a challenge! ;)

I hope the next few months fly by for ya.