Hatfields & McCoys

Billy Bob

Did this come on your History Channel up in Canada.....I know you guys sometimes get things later then we do.......but if you do have a chance, WATCH this....it's a TRUE STORY......but my advice is Tivo or DVR it as it tends to have a lot of commercials, ESPECIALLY towards the end of each episode....BTW it's a three episode series....all 3 have already played up here....but anyway's see here from more info....

http://www.history.com/shows/hatfields-and-mccoys

OH........that's GREAT......here's a game of questions you can try to answer....might not be easy for you guys not seeing the final episode.....but it shouldn't ruin it for you......some are hard to answer....AND it timed (which I didn't know for the first question) so the faster you answer the more points you get......

http://www.history.com/shows/hatfields-and-mccoys/interactives/hatfields-and-mccoys-trivia-game

its up here and its pretty good! they sure knew how to settle a score back then. can't say too much about the genius hatfield boy...and his excellent decision making when it comes to women.

good tv but its no game of thrones..

ill be in front of it next monday!

Been watchin---really good

I was the only one in my discussions that said after episode 1 that they maybe they did'nt kill the young Hatfield boy in the cabin even though previews eluded to

What can I say---when it comes to Hillbillys---takes one to know one :whistling:

nice! leave it to BB to bring up the gun-totin' score settlin' kentucky west virginia fueds!! where did the concept of 'vengeance' go..

any real history buffs that can vouch for the accuracy of the show so far? has it been glamorized/adapted for tv or has it been fairly true to the events???

it's funny you post this today cause just this morning one of my coworkers told me about this movie being filmed in Romania, my country of origin :):):) it is a nice country but seriously, they make a film about Virginia and film it in Romania??? :P...it must be all about money

I detect the beginning of the soon to be famous Sinclair-Billy Bob feud!! I can see them now...firing 1/2 jigheads at each other!! LOL

Only if Sinclair is makun Inpropreat vances towurds BB"s daughter :jerry:

romania? that would explain the occasional gothic castle in the background...

i heard it cost 47 million lei$ to make , to give you an idea that is like 47 billion bani$!!!! :)

If you research it, it had nothing to do with money...The Appalachia Mountains are no longer undeveloped like they needed to use as back drops in the 1800 hundreds....it was too hard to get back drops without houses, telephone poles, electric lines, etc.....so Romania was chosen as the hills there fit right into the times for the movie.

haven't seen much of costner for the last little while. does a great job of this. paxton has been in a lot of my favorite movies as well.

it takes a good story to get a dude like KC onto the small screen.

did he write and/or produce i wonder?