Today's Steal the Deal

Miracon

Haha! Thanks for the advice! I did see it was only 1 hour. But as people with no means to get on the water, even an hour is worth it! And just like I know I'm going to win the lottery with every ticket I buy...I'm also going to catch a really big fish in that hour!whistling.gif!

You would get better value booking a charter for half day with 4 friends. I realize this says 3 people for 1 hr and $49 bucks but I have to think you will be disappointed with only an hour on the water.

Haha! Thanks for the advice! I did see it was only 1 hour. But as people with no means to get on the water, even an hour is worth it! And just like I know I'm going to win the lottery with every ticket I buy...I'm also going to catch a really big fish in that hour!whistling.gif!

It says you can buy a max of 5. Why not purchase 4 and that 1 hour of fishing just turned into 4 hours of fishing.

Actually, you guys are right. I wasn't thinking about it too well. I just saw fishing in one of the Daily Deals and got excited! There's a lot of opportunities, I'll keep my eyes open! Plus, we're thinking about looking into finding a used small alum boat, motor and trailer. So might not have to worry! Haha!

Thanks everyone for pointing out what should have been obvious! Haha!

Actually, you guys are right. I wasn't thinking about it too well. I just saw fishing in one of the Daily Deals and got excited! There's a lot of opportunities, I'll keep my eyes open! Plus, we're thinking about looking into finding a used small alum boat, motor and trailer. So might not have to worry! Haha!

Thanks everyone for pointing out what should have been obvious! Haha!

I just bought a 12 foot fishing kayak from paddle shack and I have to say, I already think its a better investment then a 12 aluminum boat plus motor. I'm able to strap it to my car, carry it solo on my back, there is easily enough room to fit 2 more people, its stable enough to stand in, and it even fits my electric trolling motor.

I was all about doing the same as you, small aluminum, small motor and a trailer but after this purchase I think I'll be saving my pennies for something else. Check em out.