G2G this Saturday night?

fishnsled

You may remember a post that CCMT put up about Headhunter's band Road Gravy.

Well they are playing again this Saturday night at Sham Rock's in Whitby. If your not too burned out from hauling in fish all day, come on out for a pint, some wings and a rockin' good time!

Sham Rock's Pub & Grill House

1100 Dundas Street East, Whitby

Sham Rock's

Hope to see a few of you there. I believe they go on around 9pm

You may remember a post that CCMT put up about Headhunter's band Road Gravy.

Well they are playing again this Saturday night at Sham Rock's in Whitby. If your not too burned out from hauling in fish all day, come on out for a pint, some wings and a rockin' good time!

Sham Rock's Pub & Grill House

1100 Dundas Street East, Whitby

Sham Rock's

Hope to see a few of you there. I believe they go on around 9pm

Will they allow 10 year olds there? Lol.

If you can make it, then go check it out. You won't be disappointed!

The cheques in the mail for both you guys! I believe that 10% is about the right rate for such quality advertising... might be enough to get a beer! Or, alternatively, you two could share one!

Thanks again guys!

HH

The cheques in the mail for both you guys! I believe that 10% is about the right rate for such quality advertising... might be enough to get a beer! Or, alternatively, you two could share one!

Thanks again guys!

HH

:rofl2: I wouldn't be plugging the band if you were bad. :lol: It will be a good time for sure! :good:

Just wanted to say many thanks to Fishnsled and Phil for coming out on Saturday night... it was a good time!

The bar wants us back and we were scouted by another bar and asked to play!

This "hobby" is beginning to take on a life of it's own!

Thanks again guys...

HH

It was a great time Joe!! The sound was perfect and dance floor a hopping - loved the version of Brown Sugar you did. Great news on the return invite and the "scouting" gig! Do you get a signing bonus with the scouting gig? Sounds like you'll need a manager and road crew soon. :D

Another opportunity to see Road Gravy this coming weekend and help out a good cause, “the art of giving” PUB NIGHT in support for the Special Olympics Ontario.

Had a great time Joe and band sounded great. Nice seeing Will again too. We have to support fellow OFc'ers when we can.

Should add "Fish'n in the Dark" to the playlist, ladies love dancing to that one. ;)

Edited by Harrison

I'm sooo mad I missed this one cause for a few reasons. It was my chance to see HH again (it's been a bit now), it was so close to home too. :wallbash:

My wife failed to tell me we had plans with old friends till I answered the door... :mellow:

I'm sooo mad I missed this one cause for a few reasons. It was my chance to see HH again (it's been a bit now), it was so close to home too. :wallbash:

My wife failed to tell me we had plans with old friends till I answered the door... :mellow:

A couple more events that are close to home coming up Geoff. Charley's is even closer for you in June.

Events