A TRIBUTE(nf)

BITEME

Over the years I have gotten various tatoos for different reasons and I kind of always knew I would get a Tatoo of some kind as a tribute to a band that I have always loved and tried to see whenever possible.

The first time I witnessed them put a crushing on the Kingswood Music Theater in 83 and the journey continues. After 6 1/2 hours in the fighting chair the result is a stellar piece of art in my opinion and a Fine tribute to IRON MAIDEN and their lovable Mascot Eddie.Its a full calf that wraps 180 the picture does it no justice my next project is to get them all to sign around and then get the signatures tatooed at Bayfest this year I have my fingers crossed.I have met them all at different times so we will see what happens

Enjoy

Biteme

UP THE IRONS

rsz_1a_tribute.jpg

Man thats an awesome tattoo thumbsup_anim.gif

I watched Iron Maiden in Minneapolis years and years ago. I've always been a fan, I grew up listening to them on vinyl, lol. I loved buying most their albums on vinyl when I got older. I always thought it was the coolest art work on their covers.

Run to the hills is not only a great song, it's one of my all time fav. videos. If you haven't seen it, look it up.

Nobody puts on a concert like Iron Maiden, they do amazing shows!!!