Spring is here! *pics*

Pigeontroller

Launched out of Jordan this morning, bright and early. There were at 20 boats out already and 10 getting ready to launch! Lake O was nice and calm, these returning birds were a nice sight.

123091.jpg

123092.jpg

Rob landed the only fish of the day, a nice bright spring Chinook! It was a pleasant surprise as we were only expecting to boat some Brown Trout, thinking it was abit early for Kings!

123094.jpg

We had the Yamy trimmed up to try and slow our troll down abit...

123096.jpg

A nice view of the old Hotel from the water...

123095.jpg

We had another fish on briefly, but alas it ended up being a one fish day...The action will heat up out there soon as the Salmon move in!

Well done dax,i was out yesterday on lake ontario as well,and thats a nice fish you guys caught ...its gonna get real fast & furious out there real soon,last year we went to dalhouise about 3 weekends in a row about this time and we had some amazing days ,going like 15 for 17...it was wicked.....so thanks for sharing,i have been in touch with some guys that live there and get constant updates so i cant wait...i would be going tommorow but i am mounting my riggers on my new lund so i will have to go next weekend for sure,take care cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Hey Dax, pretty nice day out there eh? :thumbsup_anim: Shorts and a tee-shirt on "O" in April, I was lovin' it.

I think we saw you guys near Jordan.... JJ pointed out a boat going by all trimmed up. You guys were still going pretty quick 3.5-4 mph?

We had 1 rip each but nothing to the boat. We launched at around 8:30-9 from Port D then went over to Jordan, down to Weller and back to Port D.

We didn't see much action around us, glad you were able to get one!

-Brian