CTC Barrie stocking up

Cudz

THe Barrie stores are really changing their fishing depts. Big musky section with lots of lures. There are about 40 display rod handles awaiting reels.

Rods: Shiano crucial and compres

Quantum smoke rods and a bunch of others including abu veritas.

Interesting for sure.

I guess that guy I met with a while ago was telling the truth.

Think I mentioned that a week ago. :whistling:

They are stepping up.

Sorry Brian.

I don't get on here as much anymore.

My bad.

Maybe someone else missed your post too and then they will be really happy to see this one.

LOL.

Hope you are well Brian. I often drive by your place and it seems that nice red truck of yours never moves.

Sorry Brian.

I don't get on here as much anymore.

My bad.

Maybe someone else missed your post too and then they will be really happy to see this one.

LOL.

Hope you are well Brian. I often drive by your place and it seems that nice red truck of yours never moves.

Alls well bud. As for the truck,I start at 4am and when it,s quit,n time,Im too tired to get out.Weekends are my best times these days.

Good to hear from you.

THe Barrie stores are really changing their fishing depts. Big musky section with lots of lures. There are about 40 display rod handles awaiting reels.

Rods: Shiano crucial and compres

Quantum smoke rods and a bunch of others including abu veritas.

Interesting for sure.

I guess that guy I met with a while ago was telling the truth.

The crazy kid from the fishing section? Anytime I'm in there he yaps my ear off, lol! Nice to see him get excited though.

The crazy kid from the fishing section? Anytime I'm in there he yaps my ear off, lol! Nice to see him get excited though.

Ya he,s alwayd trying to improve the department. Just wish he would take some friendly advise, on what is really used in this area..

It's funny that most of us local guys know exactly who you're talking about :rofl2:

It's funny that most of us local guys know exactly who you're talking about :rofl2:

I think "that guy" lives in the fishing section! LOL Very helpful though I might add.....especially with rainchecks. :) I remember last year when he almost lost his marbles with excitement because they finally stocked Seaguar flouro!

Edited by ckrb2007

LOl. I know the kid. Taller enthusiastic kid. I like him.

That is not who I was talking about though. I met with a guy from Maurice (sp?) tackle and they stock Canadian tire and he asked me about what they should bring in specifically for Barrie and Midland. We had a good chat and I did my best to get slammers and swammers in there for Mark too.

Hey Bill. Did you like my new ride. I blacked it all out, black rims, tint, no chrome anywhere on grill or emblems. Then I spent 5 hours a couple saturdays ago lowering it.

Also Bill. Did I see you jogging yesterday? I am running a marathon in May but these damn injuries are holding me back. Injury recovery time when you are over 40 is twice as long as wehn you are 20!!!

Hey Bill. Did you like my new ride. I blacked it all out, black rims, tint, no chrome anywhere on grill or emblems. Then I spent 5 hours a couple saturdays ago lowering it.

Also Bill. Did I see you jogging yesterday? I am running a marathon in May but these damn injuries are holding me back. Injury recovery time when you are over 40 is twice as long as wehn you are 20!!!

You'll have to stop by so I can take a closer look at it :) And no, that wasn't me jogging, lol!