Hi Everyone!

niagarangler89

Welcome aboard Steve

By the sounds of things, you have had a great few years and have matured far faster than many to be able to appreciate the outdoors the way you do now.

Great intro and look forward to hearing about your upcoming adventures.

Niagara sure is a great area to be for fishing.

Cheers

Craig

Just think,he,ll be one of us 20-30 years from now. (I remember back when). :worthy:

Then again,theres guys like Beans and big cliff.that were before Christ.LOL

Lol! Couldn't help but be reminded of this clip from the Simpsons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_KNYNzN6A

Thanks again folks! As for the OFC tourny, I'd be happy to join any team! I think I have signed up...does anyone know if they're adding the newcomers onto existing teams or are they making a whole new team?

G, it's nice to see a familiar face! How's everything in Brighton holding up? Have you had a chance to get out fishing yet?

Steve,

That is quite the intro and a great read! It sure is nice to see that you made good use of those three years in University...well at least from a writing point of view. I think you have a real talent in that area as well. Now just combine some more fishing with more reports, and we can't wait to read them.

That was also a pretty cool line-up of species in those pictures as well.

Welcome to the board!

Brian

Edited by Rattletrap2

WELCOME STEVE, I SEE YOU HAVE CAUGHT THE FISHING BUG...GOOD FOR YOU. REMEMBER THAT ANYDAY FISHING IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE...DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND THATwhistling.gif YOU'LL ENJOY THIS SITE AS IT HAS A LOT OF IMPUT BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW...REMEMBER THAT TALK IS CHEAP. FOR THE MOST PART YOU'LL ENJOY IT HERE AND HOPEFULLY YOUR POSTS WON'T GET EDITED OR DISAPEARwhistling.gif OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THE SITE AND ONE DAY I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME OF THAT NIAGRA FISHING.

PS. YOU WRITE TOO WELL FOR THIS SITE...YA HAVE TO THROW IN THE ODD MISKATE ONCE IN A WHILE JUST TO MAKE THE REST OF OS FEEL GOODERdry.gif

WELCOME STEVE, I SEE YOU HAVE CAUGHT THE FISHING BUG...GOOD FOR YOU. REMEMBER THAT ANYDAY FISHING IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE...DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND THATwhistling.gif YOU'LL ENJOY THIS SITE AS IT HAS A LOT OF IMPUT BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW...REMEMBER THAT TALK IS CHEAP. FOR THE MOST PART YOU'LL ENJOY IT HERE AND HOPEFULLY YOUR POSTS WON'T GET EDITED OR DISAPEARwhistling.gif OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THE SITE AND ONE DAY I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME OF THAT NIAGRA FISHING.

PS. YOU WRITE TOO WELL FOR THIS SITE...YA HAVE TO THROW IN THE ODD MISKATE ONCE IN A WHILE JUST TO MAKE THE REST OF OS FEEL GOODERdry.gif

Steve, Don't mind his shouting...lol.

Welcome aboard. Great introduction.