Hit the credit today

davey buoy

Spent 4 hours there today,nobody catching anything,But on Tuesday this week,heard from 3 different fellows some guys caught as much as 30 fish each.So many fish the guys were running out of bait and were using beads above the hook and catching,no bait.

They were saying first timers were catching 5-10 fish with worms or whatever.I'm always the bridesmaid LOL.:thumbsup_anim:.Never give up I say!:wallbash:

For what it's worth I fished it yesterday and it was pretty much trashed.

More rain today and tonight will mean it's going to get even uglier.

Most of the piers in this area are producing VERY well right now.

.After this rain it's probably not going to get much better for a while?.Thanks for the update.

Edited by davey buoy

The only thing hot about the credit will be the heads of the anglers as they jockey for position.

There's no point or place for posts like this on public forums.

GTA waters are busy enough without directing the masses to them. Guess that's why you never see my azz at any of em.

Dont believe everything you here down there, and please dont post reports on how the fishing is!! the crowds down there are BRUTAL especially with this warm weather. If im anticipating crowds ill eat a crap load of home made chili the night before fishing, tends to keep everyone at a fair distance rolleyes.gif