LeBaron no tax sale

captpierre

I see on their website they currently have a 15% off sale for members.

Does anybody know if they will have their No Tax sale during the Sportsman Show?

Would both discounts apply to members?

Peter

Will that be 15% off all the stuff they don't have in stock? dry.gif

Sorry - I'm a bit cynical when it comes to LeBaron's; haven't had many any good experiences there. Hopefully you're getting better service and enjoying the experience more than me.

Will that be 15% off all the stuff they don't have in stock? dry.gif

Sorry - I'm a bit cynical when it comes to LeBaron's; haven't had many any good experiences there. Hopefully you're getting better service and enjoying the experience more than me.

I was there last friday and they wanted me to buy a $25.00 card,and you save 10%. Maybe a good deal,but what does a member require you to do?. All most afraid to ask.LOL.:sleeping_02:

No problems at Le barons. Outside of the states their definitely the cheapest.

I agree with that on pricing,but a buddy of mine went in to buy a certain type of musky reel,but won't have them till the end of April.He had the cash but I'm sure he'll buy elsewhere if available.

I've bought the membership off and on over the years and I really think you have to be strategic about it. If you have some big purchases to make this year then the membership will pay for itself in savings, depending on how much you drop. Of course, having the card will feed you into shopping at LeBaron so you can make the most of it. Smart idea on their part I think.

Only caveat is that the 10% doesn't apply to sale items so you may not get the 10% off on top of the tax free.