SAY IT ISNT SO

WELL THE TIME OF THE YR I HAVE DREADED IS HERE FOR ME!!! NO NOT WORK !! NO FISH LOL!!!

YESTERDAY AND TODAY I COVERED 3 TRIBS AND ONLY MANAGED 1 FISH!!! 99% OF THE RUN IS UP I'M SURE!!!

REAL WARM TEMPS THIS WEEKEND SHOULD REALLY PUT THEM IN A SPAWNING MOOD!!

GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO PUT MY ROD DOWN AND WAIT FOR OPENER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE :(

GUESS I GOT THIS WEEK TO DO THE THINGS MY WIFE ASKED ME TO DO IN JANUARY LOL!!!

MJ001.jpg

Wait a minute....one fish over two days? That means there was a ssss....ummm a sk....I cant even say it (that smelly animal)...oh man...the whole fabric of my reality has just been shaken up!!! I can understand a smelly animal in January...but...I'm speechless.

If you aren't gonna try, then I guess I wont bother either....LOL.

Tried some fishing yesterday and all I caught were two suckers...guess I should consider myself lucky!!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

This is UNREAL!

I've either been busy, or sick for the last few weekends, and I couldn't wait to go out to the tribes. With all the steelhead pics on this web for the last 2 weeks, my anxiety was about to burst. Two days ago, I finally received my copy of the Steelheading - Jim Butler. Tell you the truth, I really don’t like reading, but I was reading this book like there’s no tomorrow, even with my 39*C fever.

Just yesterday, I was planning to hit the tribes on Friday morning and practice some of the stuff taught in the book. One of the few Fridays where I don’t have school.

Now, CC is putting down his rod… What chance is there for me. This sucks, I guess I should just sleep-in and recover 100% from the flu.