1970 challenger RT project

e-z-out

Wish I had pictures of half the stuff we did when we were young and foolish (and indestructible). I stuffed a 318 into the nose of my brother's Volkswagon when he was at University... 9" Ford rear end. I was 14/15 at the time and he was none toooo happy upon his return that summer. I thought I was doing him a favour getting rid of that air cooled thing that never worked.. lol We put a 302 in a pinto, while Jeff's Mother was off on a one week vacation.. with some preplanning / part gathering before she left. 426 hemi in our 1969 Fury II family car when my sister and I took it over from the parents. Made some good money with that sleeper on Carling Ave in Ottawa. 429 in a 70 Mustang, 392 Hemi in a Duster. Then you get older and spend 5 times the money putting everything back to get your concours car back in one piece.. as was the case with my '69 Superbee. #'s matching car, but who cared when you were 18/19 throwing out the bench seat because you wanted it to look cool with buckets. Toss away the original rims for some cool CTC mags and wide tires. In my late 20's I spent a fortune trying to find the original bench seat going junk yard to junk yard, to return it to stock and many other parts that had been removed for the cool factor. Still haven't found the original 14" wheels.

Oh.. and Liverelease.. Billy's already seen my bird!! :w00t:

Edited by irishfield

Really nice work

Heres a shot of one of my old bombers, just for any that might rec. the background is lower base line correction upper middle road before glen abby came along sory about the pic its from a picture from a disc camera remember those

I think Percher was driving when I took that

Peter

rsz_dart.jpg

Edited by BITEME.Esq

IS THAT A LAMBO POLICE INTERCEPTOR!?!?!?!?

I saw that too - looks like a Murcielago B) Some very nice Italian toys in that shop, 360 Spider, couple of Integrales and a very pretty Alfa :clapping:

Looks like a great project Jose, look forward to the pics when it's done

Edited by cuzza