Fishing for Tyler

vinnimon

Again it was wonderful to see you guys again, my gals had a wonderful time helping out as well as I. :thumbsup_anim:

A special thank you goes out to Tyler, Elisa, Terry and family, big cliff , pikeslayer and friend, and many more gents.

My Gals wanted to share this with everyone, and yes shes got her racoon as well :wallbash:

fishing for tyler.jpg

You just know the little one would never let you live it down :oops: . Nor would the crowd :w00t:

Wifey also had a good time, and she did not follow the family habit of going through the ice (it's a genetic thing :rofl2: )

It sure was frosty out there, with near to no visibility at times. Judy was afraid we'd get lost. So she never moved more than 2 feet from the hut to stretch her legs. I was nice and toasty, but Judy was a bit chilled, not enough layers

DSCN3591.jpg

It was nice to see some favourite faces, and Judy now has her own fishing rod. Oh Yeah. It was a tough bite for many. We only managed 20 perch in 4 hours. Jose and the munchkin did worse, but they were having fun watching movies and eating pizza.

Edited by bigugli

You just know the little one would never let you live it down :oops: . Nor would the crowd :w00t:

Wifey also had a good time, and she did not follow the family habit of going through the ice (it's a genetic thing :rofl2: )

It sure was frosty out there, with near to no visibility at times. Judy was afraid we'd get lost. So she never moved more than 2 feet from the hut to stretch her legs. I was nice and toasty, but Judy was a bit chilled, not enough layers

DSCN3591.jpg

It was nice to see some favourite faces, and Judy now has her own fishing rod. Oh Yeah. It was a tough bite for many. We only managed 20 perch in 4 hours. Jose and the munchkin did worse, but they were having fun watching movies and eating pizza.

We had warm pizza and hot meals from the buddy heater it has more then one use lol

The movies came in handy as a great time killer for the munchkin

Anyone with pics...... :dunno:

I've been watching for a report and pictures, so far all I have found is one article in a the Barrie Examiner

Fishing for Tyler

I know there were at least two news papers there and saw quite a few people taking pictures, hopfully we'll get a report and some pictures posted today. I expect numbers will be down this year but it would still be nice to know how we did.