Leaf February predictions

jedimaster

49 members have voted

1. 1. February Leafs Poll

• In The Playoffs
    • Out of the Playoffs

Leafs have Liles and Armstrong back in the lineup tonight too.

I hope Reimer can have a good game, as well as in front of him. He's good, he needs some confidence built back up.

Nice, Colby was one of the few bright spots last year (along with Reimer).

Speaking of Reimer, it would be nice to see him have a good game. Great stretch last year, great start this year, than BANG...poor kid gets taken out, and, hasn't been the same since.

No, I mean like when he tried for the empty net instead of just getting the puck deep past the defenseman. Like I said already. But thanks for playing!

Thats why wilson put him on the ice. If a guy has 2 goals and there is an empty net, he is on the ice for one reason. I doubt very much there has ever been a time where a guy with 2 goals has NOT been on the ice at some point if and where the other teams goalie gets pulled. I don't fault grabo for that one bit.

IMHO, I actually remember watching that play and thought that he wasnt going for the empty net at all, i think on the angle he was on he was trying to get it in softly to prevent the icing and just got some bad wood on it. I said to myself after well "he tried not to be selfish and look where it got em, if he actually went to the net for the goal he probably would got it ." I dont know where all the hating on grabo is coming from, im not his biggest fan but we got bigger fish to fry then him. Everybody has that hate on for one certain leaf its what happens when your a die hard leaf fan ,but i would back off of grabo and start chirping the mcarthurs, kulemins, and connelly's of the leaf world. I have had a hate on for komisarek since they got em . I have no problem parting ways with schenn or kadri .

Wow talk about a tight game lastnight..I just loved what Liles brought to the game..He is our best Dman as far as puck movement is concearned. Id rather see him with the puck in the offensive end but he is just as good in the d-end. Reimer gets the NO-NO stopping 25 shots..Leafs get 3 points in 2 games against the pens..Cant complain about that..Im thinking Reimer is the go to guy for a while again...Win and ur in!

Sure he put up some points, but when ur costing ur team goals and wins, who cares when or how often u score. His first goal was all the work of his linemates, and phaneuf getting the puck and putting it on his stick for an easy tap in, 2nd goal was nice, picked the corner on a great shot, and the assit was all thanks to kulemin forcing the turnover, allowing grabovski to make an easy pass to macarthur.

So yea, he put up 3 points, but hardly from his own effort. And again, his selfishness to try for the hat trick, cost his team the win.

And fleury played a hell of a game, only reason pittsburg won it. Gustavson played well too, but his miscue on the puck cost them the 3rd goal.

edit: asked the same question as someone else before reading the rest of the posts my appologies

Edited by bassmaster4