Legend 16 Xterminator?

duber

I too looked at a package so I called Legend up north and spoke to a rep. After upgrading the engine and other little items the price went up $5000.00 from the advertized price. Give them a call, who knows, you may work something out.

I ended up buying a used Starcraft for half the price.

Good luck

Edited by davew3

Its all personal preference with the manufacturer...

I was in the market for almost a year... :whistling:

I must have taken about 10 different trips to the barrie legend dealer...I was adimant that I was going to get a legend...because I truly thought the price was cheaper....

then...after adding the motor that I truly wanted and other options....I took all of the information and went to parry sound to Jack Burny marina.....told him what I wanted.....and asked what they could do....

Ended up going with the 1650 Sport Fish, with a 90 4 stroke (max) and a heavy duty trailor and all of the options that I wanted with the legend....I chose a non-current model (still has the same warranty and still new) and a non-current model motor (warranty started the day I bought it).....

The boat ended up being cheaper than the legend...and the legend only came with a 60 4 stroke....

I am very happy with my crestliner, but at the end of the day, it came down to the best deal for me.

Now...had legend given me a great deal....I would be in a legend at this moment. :thumbsup_anim: