NHL Schedule

jedimaster

well they play 12-15 games a month... gotta fit em in somehow... i bet the players prefer back to back games... itll help free up some time...

i feel bad for pro athletes now... i know one of the senators players and he gets no free time... if they arent playing hockey... they are practicing... training... volunteering...traveling... doing fundraisers...

even in the summer they train every day and this guy has some fundraiser every week...

dont get me wrong... they get paid a ton of money... but its not a cakewalk...

well they play 12-15 games a month... gotta fit em in somehow... i bet the players prefer back to back games... itll help free up some time...

i feel bad for pro athletes now... i know one of the senators players and he gets no free time... if they arent playing hockey... they are practicing... training... volunteering...traveling... doing fundraisers...

even in the summer they train every day and this guy has some fundraiser every week...

dont get me wrong... they get paid a ton of money... but its not a cakewalk...

They will have plenty of time fer relaxin' when they are comfortably retired at age 40. :whistling:

Leafs vr. Sabres again tonight!

Trade talks reported on NHL.com have a possibility of the Leafs trading Schenn to Philly for Van Riemsdyk.

Any thoughts Leafs fans???

I still think Schenn has potential. It does get incredibly frustrating though watching him turn the puck over 5-6 times per game.wallbash.gif

Trade talks reported on NHL.com have a possibility of the Leafs trading Schenn to Philly for Van Riemsdyk.

Any thoughts Leafs fans???

I still think Schenn has potential. It does get incredibly frustrating though watching him turn the puck over 5-6 times per game.wallbash.gif

I wouldn't give up on Schenn yet. Defencemen mature, how many times over the last 30 years have the Leafs traded away D-men that went on to become all stars????

Stoty won't agree with me on this one though :whistling:

7th or so in Goal For, and 22 or so in goals against.

Unless it's a #1 Center, the last thing the leafs need is another forward/winger. I think the leafs need to remain patient with him and Schenn needs to stay.

Edited by Raf

Its a toss up for me as well....

He's got the second best +/- on the team and has the best +/- of all the D-men.

And he's only missed one game but out of 8 d-men on the roster he gets the 7 most play time...in other words Wilson short shifts him.(average 16.35 minutes/game)

I'd call him an "average" d-man

So realistically keep him, trade him....meh?