Ice shack build

Mikeyfish

I'm new a member and triing to figure this site out.I spent 3 years figuring out my shack (6x8 )to the way I wanted and it is built very comfortly for two, never have to block it up, never bank it with snow and it lifts up and ready to move in less than 30 seconds even when it is froze in the ice 3 inches, usuing a battery operated drill. I have atempted to make videos and will get better at them and I building the site too,it's slow but you can see my shack

On the Winter Video page click on the (Fishing Mikey Style) video and there is another ( raising the shack)

And the (ideers) page is the ice hut ideas

good luck

www.fishingmikeystyle.ca

Well before the spam police get here for linking to your business... I'll get the video's up so they can remove the link. GREAT idea !!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lmiRlCJQ_qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UJW6lIYw9lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by irishfield

Well before the spam police get here for linking to your business... I'll get the video's up so they can remove the link. GREAT idea !!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lmiRlCJQ_qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UJW6lIYw9lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

what do you mean (Spam Police)

All I can say is I did you a favour and saved the intent of your post... go back and read the rules of "engagement" to join the forum. No linking to other forums and especially businesses, especially when you're a brand new member. I see though that the mods where kind.. they left your website address in your post so that anyone can go check it out still!

GOOD GOD MAN !!! If this is how you normally roll, I'm supremely impressed ;) Never thought I'd ever see office chairs in a hut but they definitely look better than benches or milk crates lol. Would love to see the truck in action with those tracks under it and hauling the 'office'.

All I can say is I did you a favour and saved the intent of your post... go back and read the rules of "engagement" to join the forum. No linking to other forums and especially businesses, especially when you're a brand new member. I see though that the mods where kind.. they left your website address in your post so that anyone can go check it out still!

Thanx I read the rules again and I didn't think I was spaming and I'm sorry for that.I looked all over to re edit my post and could not figure out how to do this.It's funny I don't think of this as a real busness because I have never charged a person a penny for fishing, I make my toys interesting and I charge a small fee for a bussiness to hang their decales,helps pay for some gas and my home made toys ,there is more time invested in making them than there is any money to be made. I can see someone thinking this is a real fishing business.This is all fun for me catching fish, building toys and now sharing some of my ideas .Again I apoligise Exuse my spelling but I can't find the spell check here

No spell check here.. that I can find at least... and the brunt of many jokes around here for some.

Welcome aboard, some great looking inventions on your site. Why I linked direct to the Youtube video address so all could see your hut jacks and such easily.