2011 recap - HHCA

BCLT

nice recap...

looks like a very nice carp community your in there...

lots of people able to fish together...

little different in my area... most swims can only fish a couple people... its nice to have a bit of a private area for you and your buddies... we only have a couple locations that can hold a group of anglers...

mike

Nice vid Shawn...That Buffalo that Mark caught was awesome...Great to see they're in there.

nice recap...

looks like a very nice carp community your in there...

lots of people able to fish together...

little different in my area... most swims can only fish a couple people... its nice to have a bit of a private area for you and your buddies... we only have a couple locations that can hold a group of anglers...

mike

Mike, it’s totally different in Hamilton compared to the St. Lawrence. Hamilton is very developed with miles upon miles of easily accessible public shoreline to fish (which nobody other than carp anglers really uses) – This summer I was on my rollerblades helping to weigh and take pics of fish during one tourney.LOL Can’t say the same for your neck of the woods when in spring time, it’s often a 2-3am race to rocky and treacherous swims to beat the other carp anglers.

Nice vid Shawn...That Buffalo that Mark caught was awesome...Great to see they're in there.

Mike, it’s totally different in Hamilton compared to the St. Lawrence. Hamilton is very developed with miles upon miles of easily accessible public shoreline to fish (which nobody other than carp anglers really uses) – This summer I was on my rollerblades helping to weigh and take pics of fish during one tourney.LOL Can’t say the same for your neck of the woods when in spring time, it’s often a 2-3am race to rocky and treacherous swims to beat the other carp anglers.

both areas have ups and downs... i know what time the guides head out to place the guests... so if i really want a swim... its an early morning for me...

but i have to say... jeff from the long sault carp club is a top notch guy... he knows most of my spots because he sees my vehicle in the same areas every couple days... he has never put guys on spots he knows i fish... and i try not to fish his high traffic spots in return... i share fishing info with him and he does the same with me... he works with local anglers instead of against them...